Tuesday, September 9, 2008

growth of the kingdom

the kingdom is growing in so many different ways in so many directions that it is almost difficult to keep an eye on all of it - the only way that I really can enjoy all of what I am seeing is by remaining in the mindset of doing things in moderation - and to go slowly - this keeps everything in balance within myself and insures that I will be able to enjoy everything that I am seeing on the way - all of it!








Copyright: Walter Paul Bebirian


I had never seen this particular area during this particular time of the year especially during the time when there is a festival being held - oh how lavish and fruitful the plants and trees are here this year - we are truly in a most magnificent time - and enjoying every moment of it!

No comments: